Friday, December 11, 2009

The Little Things In Life that Make My Day

So here is something to make you laugh..
It's Friday, I went to work early so I could get off work early! Great Idea! 
So I got in at 6 and left at 3!
It was so amazing to leave work while the sun was still out! PS the sun starts setting at 3:00 here! 
I got home without traffic, got to see my husband, finished up work while on the comfort of my couch with a friends episode on in the background. 
After I finished work, I cleaned around the house, did 4 loads of laundry, and pretty much accomplished my Saturday to-do list by Friday night! 
I know by admitting this it shows my OCD-ness to cleaning and organizing, but I can't tell you how happy I am that I don't have to do ANYTHING tomorrow but hang out with Sean and probably nap! 
Here's to looking forward to a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Go you! Joe is out of town this weekend so we are cleaning this morning. Each kids has their own chores. T. will dust, D. clean the back door, J. loves to mop, E. will help clean the dining chairs. I have had to relinquish some perfectionism but they love to help. Love you!

    ReplyDelete