Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

This past weekend Sean and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary! I still can't believe it's been a year. In so many ways it seems like we have been together forever and at the same time it has flown by! Very grateful for the gift of marriage and the lessons we continue to learn, and always grateful for the gift of the cross.
Here are some pics from our weekend!

Yummy dinner prepared by the Chef himself...DeWitt secret recipe

Sooo good!

Love me some flowers!

Movie date after dinner...can you tell it's a Friday night and I'm spent!

The top of our wedding cake that my mother so lovingly mailed to us! It looks a little rough but it still tasted great! We are pretty sure that the UPS guy just kicked our box down a flight of stairs!

Wedding cake..check...wedding dvd....check....wedding pictures...check
Ready for Lake Geneva, IL!


Downtown Lake Geneva, little cold (the midwest decided to start snowing again that day) when we were there but you can tell it's a fun place in the summer time!


Fun cafes and shops...very quirky.
It reminds me of the set of a movie



My date for the weekend...he picked this restaurant for lunch...
I don't think we will go there again! haha!

Still having fun even though the food was a little sketchy!

Our room at the bed and breakfast

This is the lake view from our room...
You can see that the water is just starting to unfreeze..crazy midwest winters!



Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment