Monday, October 25, 2010

Change in Perspective

I spent most of my day worrying about myself, my life, my job, my long commute (also yelling at other drivers who drove too slow for me)...everything had to do with me.
Then I came across this blog tonight and had a great change in perspective by the Lord.
How quickly my viewpoint changed. Please spend some time reading and praying for the people of Haiti tonight. I spent some time just looking through the pictures and praying for all the faces I saw. Pray specifically for my friend Katelyn's team that will be traveling to Haiti in the first part of November. Pray that God would use them in mighty ways, that they would share God's love and salvation to all those they encounter and that they would feel God's presence and spirit leading them each and every day. Please pray that MANY people would come to know our loving Father, that they may rest in his arms and feel the peace & comfort that is His love. Praying for you Kate, be safe and know we are praying for you!

http://beyondthismountain.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment