Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Girls are Coming, the Girls are coming!

Next weekend most of this crew will be here....



To Celebrate this Young Lady's upcoming Wedding!
(You're welcome Jen)
Hopefully, there will be more great pictures like the below, Rachel is bringing her old recital costumes for us.


In other fun news, Annie has officially moved to the city & I got to see her this past week. We had dinner with her and her "friend" this past Tuesday & even stayed out until midnight. The next day was a little rough but totally worth it!


Sean starts classes this week, I'm a little sad because I know this will mean I will see him less but as always I know he will do great. We even did a little back to school shopping the night we went to dinner with Annie, he is a pretty cute student if I do say so myself.



Found this fun pic of me and Sean from our beach trip, apparently we only took this picture of the two of us. Gotta get better about that!




Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment