Saturday, June 26, 2010

Recap of Last Weekend!

Start at the bottom and work your way up...Sean competed in the Warrior Dash and I tagged along to take pictures! Let's just say it was hilarious! I am even thinking about participating next year...but we will see...that is a lot of mud!


This is the warrior helmet you get after you complete the race!


I took this for Kate - Harry Potter was at the race too!


Once you completed the race you got a beer and a chicken leg...classy


These guys were just funny!


Shrek and Fiona were at the race too!


This is as close as I got!


Look real close for the guy in a green one-piece!


Best part of Warrior Dash is that people dress up in costumes!





Who wants a hug?


Covered in mud


A little muddy


This is my husband after the race!


Go Sean Go!


Sean finished earlier and I wasn't ready for him so the pics are all far away


Hanging out before the race


A band played as all the runners competed


This is what we walked into....Sean was very proud of me that I didn't leave!


All checked in and ready to go!


Shoe donations from the DeWitts

No comments:

Post a Comment